CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT & MANAGEMENT AT RISK (CMAR)
WE HAVE THE ANALYTICAL, MANAGEMENT, TECHNICAL & TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS, TO GET YOUR PROJECT COMPLETED AS QUICKLY, AND AS CLOSE TO ON BUDGET, AS POSSIBLE.
When it comes to managing a full construction project, it is important to plan every detail. This is to ensure that forecasts for pricing and time schedules are as accurate and feasible as possible. Unrealistic deadlines and faulty vendors can cause a very profitable project to start losing money, and fast! With our experience, we can help you through the planning process so that no detail is overlooked.
Construction management (CM) is defined as a professional service that uses specialized, project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its beginning to its end.
With the help of VJA Construction we go beyond the definition, we will:
- Coordinate and review overall direction of the project and proforma
- Oversee the planning, design and the performance of our client’s development manager
- Help select the design and construction team members
- Draft contracts and engagements during development
- Offer Payment applications
- Make changes to the scope, budget and schedule as needed
- Interact with franchise brand and hotel managers
- Coordinate turnover of project to owner.
- Offer CMAR delivery method which entails a commitment by the Construction Manager (CM) to deliver the project within a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) which is based on the construction documents and specifications at the time of the GMP plus any reasonably inferred items or tasks.